Physical and Manual Therapy, Denver
Through our affiliation with Three Peaks Physical Therapy, we are able to offer Physical and Manual Therapy treatments that are medically-necessary, which requires a physician's prescription. These treatments are subject to verification of benefits from your insurance company. We will call to verify.
With the capability to accept your Out-of-Network, Physical Therapy benefits through Three Peaks, Textured Motion has a unique opportunity to assist people who may otherwise not be able to receive treatment. We have the compelling edge to fulfill a myriad of your well-being needs. This is a breakthrough creating a true win-win scenario for patients, physicians, manual therapists, and insurers alike.
We are also able to accept patients for Physical/Manual Therapy services who have Health Savings Accounts, Flex Spending Accounts, or who pay out-of-pocket.
Textured Motion and Three Peaks began five years ago, and they have been working together for three years with commitment and passion to become a source of well-being for patients suffering from chronic pain. Through a considered effort for the community and a dedication to excellence, we have raised the perception and respect level of Manual Therapy in the medical community, insurance companies, and on a national level. It is this pioneering progression, with an emphasis on the manual hands-on approach to health which Textured Motion and Three Peaks Medical have embraced a collaborative team effort delivering the most effective treatment for the patient.
The Advantage with Physicians
Your patients are able to maintain the quality of health care you already provide. We offer natural, non-invasive medical massage, pain management, and rehabilitation services.
What Can Be Accomplished Working Together?
- Physicians can assist their patients fully by offering alternatives and adjunct therapies to their treatments
- Care for patients overall well-being before it escalates into a chronic condition
- Access to a network of trusted professionals in a supportive health field if additional care is required
Benefits for the Patient:
Physical Therapy, Manual Therapy, and Medical Massage have been shown to assist with the relief of:
- migraine and tension headaches
- neck, shoulder, and overall back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- foot and ankle pain
- pinched nerves
- sports injuries
- motor vehicle injuries, such as whiplash
- connective tissue disorders
On a physiological level, other proven benefits have been:
- reduction of mental stress
- calm, focused thinking
- help with depression and sleep disorders
- aid with the re-education of muscles
- promotion of deeper breathing
- strengthening of the immune system by increasing circulation and disposal of waste
- improving posture
- enhancing and promoting faster healing time from pulled muscles and sprained ligaments
- reduction of pain
- reduction of swelling and formation of excessive scar tissue
- increase of ease and efficiency of movement by providing greater joint flexibility and range of motion
As a part of Three Peaks, we are able to accept your insurance reimbursements for services performed. Most insurance companies expect you the patient to be responsible for the Co-payment-Co-Insurance responsibility portion. These fees are standard rates based upon a fee schedule. HFICA LAW requires an attempt to negotiate and collect those fees. This company will submit to you for your consideration a private balance bill.
Manual Therapy fees are in accordance with the industry standard fee schedule, what is known as “reasonable and customary” for the region in which you live. THESE FEES ARE SET BY THE INSURANCE COMPANIES. We bill as follows:
$166.25 per 30-minute session
$332.50 per 60-minute session
$490.50 per 90-minute session
Each session will consist of 4-6 modalities.
You are responsible for meeting your deductible. You will be required to pay a fee for your treatment until your deductible is covered. Deductibles renew on an annual basis.